The AIB1000 is a ruggedized, fully self-contained Class B AIS vessel tracking transponder – ideal for small vessel tracking and monitoring. It can also be used for marking marine assets such as barges, structures, race buoys etc or for tender tracking/security applications without the cost and complexity of a AtoN. It uses certified CSTDMA 2W Class B technology and has an integrated antenna for transmissions making it completely self contained. Like any Class B AIS, the system will transmit every 30 seconds when in motion. Static data is sent every 3 minutes
The AIB1000 is self powered using its own internal rapid rechargeable battery (for 120hrs continuous operation) or can be connected directly to another onboard power source such as battery or solar using the optional DC power connect cable.
The AIB1000 is built tough and designed for the hostile marine environment. It is fully waterproof (IPx8 certified) and ruggedized to operate reliably without maintenance in even the harshest of environments – extreme heat/cold, humidity, shock and vibration.
Each AIB1000 is supplied as a complete kit which includes the transponder, mounting bracket and rapid charging dock (110/220v ac). The AIB1000 requires pre-programming at the factory with vessel details such as MMSI number etc. The price includes programming.
- Certified AIS Class B Transponder
- AIS vessel tracking transponder
- 5 day continuous use from its internal battery or connect directly to another onboard power source such as engine, battery or solar for a permanent installation using optional dc cable kit (#ZDIGAIBPC)
- Takes only 5 hours to completely recharge
- Integrated antenna and rugged IPX8 design ensures reliable performance