Thinking about adding a PC to your boat? Digital Yacht’s new Aqua Compact Pro marine PC really does fit in the palm of your hand! Space is always at a premium on board and despite its slim line 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm dimensions, the Aqua PC packs in a powerful 10th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptional graphics performance for the latest 3D charting and HD navigation programs. It’s the perfect partner for applications like Maxsea TimeZero – even with radar and 3D overlays.
So why a PC on board? The number one, compelling reason to add a PC to your boat’s navigation and communication system is amazing value. Equipped with navigation software, a PC turns into a full function chart plotter. A PC also offers more powerful functionality than a dedicated MFD with the ability to install software for lots of applications from navigation to entertainment, email communications, weather and internet connectivity. PCs are also up-dateable as new applications become available.
The Adapt Compact Pro utilises a 10th generation Intel Core i3 processor for modern 3D charting and radar overlay applications. Its fitted with 8GB ram and has plenty of connectivity with built in wifi blue tooth and SD Card reader plus 4 x USB 3 sockets.
- The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like MaxSea/Nobeltec TimeZero
- Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 20W power consumption
- i3 10110U processor
- 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SO-DIMM memory and super fast 240GB solid state drive
- Dual display outputs – full size HDMI and USB C
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual Band WiFi built in (plus wired gigabit network port)
- 4 x USB 3 ports with charging mode on front panel port
- Front panel mounted audio jack for audio in/out – ideal as media center
- Windows 10 operating system
- Built in mic for Cortana speech control and recognition – voice control is here!
- Micro SD slot – ideal for Navionic’s cards with our SmarterTrack PC navigation software
- Just 115mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Easy installation with supplied mounting bracket
- LINUX or Windows 8 OS option at no extra charge