The DST810 is our latest generation thru hull plastic speed, depth and temp transducer. It also has a built in attitude sensor for vessel heel and trim measurements and a fast 5Hz update of boat speed. Ideal for speed trimming and superior accuracy. Trim and heel data is updated at 10Hz.
It connects via NMEA 2000 – simply “T” into the bus and your network will have an accurate source of depth, speed, water temperature, heel and trim. It also features a Bluetooth interface which is used for transducer calibration. Highly accurate speed results can be achieved with an advanced calibration app (for iOS and Android) available – compensating for heel too. Once calibrated, the data is saved and retained in the transducer so there’s no need for calibrating individual instruments.
It’s the perfect sensor to gather depth, speed and temperature data for an iPad or tablet based instrument system used in conjunction with our NavLink 2 NMEA to WiFi Gateway.
Click here for the DST810 installation guide
- Depth, speed and temperature sensor – NMEA2000 version
- NMEA 2000 drop cable included
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echosounders on the vessel
- Super accurate speed readings
- Hull deadrise up to 22 degrees
- 0.5 to 100m depth readings
- Plastic housing
- Data update 5 Hz
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Integrated Bluetooth for calibration
- Apps available for android and IOS