NAVDoctor is a portable NMEA 2000 network diagnostic tool/tester. It allows you to quickly check and diagnose the NMEA 2000 network. It combines the functionality of existing NMEA 2000 display programs and test equipment into a single, cost effective, simple plug ‘n play box.
It’s self powered from the network and creates a local wifi point for a mobile phone, tablet or PC to connect. Once connected, you simply access functions through a web browser so there’s no complicated software to install.
NMEA 2000 networks are based on a robust Canbus architecture, but one bad device, cable or termination can have a detrimental effect on performance. Fault finding can be time consuming and tricky, so having a NAVDoctor in your toolkit, will save you time, money and frustration.
NAVDoctor is an essential tool for every marine electronics technician or installer and also offers the capability of printing a network health check certificate to validate an installation and improve customer service.
Watch our YouTube video for more information.
- NMEA 2000 Wireless Diagnostic Tool
- Self powered from NMEA 2000 bus – fits in seconds
- Creates its own wireless network on the boat or can join an existing network in the workshop
- No apps required, NAVDoctor’s simple web interface displays in your browser
- Lists all devices on the NMEA network and all PGNs being transmitted
- Health page gives you an immediate snapshot of the networks key performance parameters
- Can log all data to text file for in-depth analysis
- Generates a Network Health Report that you can either print or save to PDF
- You can give a health report to the customer or you can retain for your own installation records